The period during which the manufacturer (seller) assumes the obligation to maintain the quality of the product and to repair or replace the product free of charge if it is damaged, is 12 months from the date of purchase.
Countdown begins from the date of sale in the store and subject to the rules of care and operation. Minor defects that can be eliminated without reducing the consumer qualities of the product - are not a reason for exchanging or returning the product. Not a warranty case:
The list of defects that constitute a warranty case:
- mechanical damage and physical wear and tear of materials during normal use;
- damage caused by exposure to extreme temperatures, water, acids and other aggressive chemicals;
- coloring of the product surface as a result of contact with fading objects;
- damage caused by significant overloading of the product, and negligent use of the product or use for other than its intended purpose;
- deformation of the product resulting from improper storage.
- shedding material coating;
- disruption of the integrity of the seams;
- skin tearing caused by a manufacturing defect;
- breakage of the coverage on the open seams of the product (excluding mechanical damage);
- breakage of fittings due to manufacturing defects.
In case of self-initiated constructive changes that resulted in damage to the product, the warranty is void.